Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My dear blog,
I am starting my second blog and I really do not know if I am going to keep you up.
I have many many interests like music, books, cooking, travelling, crafts...and I would really like to write about all of them. But, mainly what I want to write about is traveling.
I travel almost every weekend to different places and after a few months,I forget how beautiful the place was and the minute details that I enjoyed then. So what I want you to do is to be my hard disk - my trusted memory- to remember all these places for me and ofcourse all the fun I have had during these outings. I live in Minneapolis, MN now and travel around the n-w region of USA mostly.

If I am atleast able to do a travelogue with you for a month, then i plan to write about my other intersts too.Hope u will remain my friend for a long time to come and we get to share a lot of wonderful memories travelling around the world.

No comments: