Thursday, January 18, 2007

Blue skies fade to gray

And I need a blue sky holiday! oh phluzzee...
I don't think I get that for another 4 months
So...
What have I been doing all this while when I didn't blog one sentence!
I could have blogged when I watched Pursuit of Happyness, or about our new year celebrations or about the lack of snow in minnesota due to global warming...there are a thousand things to write about and yet I didn't and the reason is that i am LAZY. I wonder how many people can boldly say that. haha!
I am totally de-addicted to orkut now and I am very happy about it. But I am also totally addicted to youtube - so help me! Take a quiz in this website to see how net addicted you are. I wonder if they have some sort of cure for such partial addictions though.
So why am I talking about addiction? Well,I made a couple of videos of my sis singing in Jaya TV for Ragamalika and now I am totally into windows movie maker to make a movie of my own. So do check out my sis's video and also watch out that space for more creative spurts from me.

4 comments:

Krish said...

I just cant speak about Internet addiction...but my score says that I have control and that I am an average user only...so guess, either I am lying or the site is...which one is for you to say[:P]

wild rose said...

now, i scored more than that..and I do know that you are at a much worse stage than me...so...are u lying ? hahaha:)

Vasudev Udhatya said...

He He.. nice thoughts. well am also a partial addict according to the test but to be online and work on the comp is my job. how can i stop doin it ? i don't think there is any website to measure u'r addiction to the movie maker... waiting for u'r new videos... a manirathnam in the making.. ;-)

wild rose said...

hmm..true...u just cannot help urself and neither can the hundred thousand other ppl who are partially addicted like us :))
i donno if i am a manirathnam in making but am sure a pain in the neck making when i make ppl watch my videos. enjoy!