Tuesday, October 24, 2006

High Bridge overlook

I sat down to update my blog today lest I forget my login/ pswrd ..hahaha.
With our lease coming to an end ,we decided to move to scenic suburbs leaving the downtown and checked out quite a few apartments before settling down to one cozy apt in Eden Prairie. We are now looking forward to next month end when we can shift and start living in a new place- that sounds exciting!. hmmm.

Now that the winter set in here,we have pulled up our hoods and find it difficult even to walk from the parking lot to the shop entrance and I think in a few days,I would start writing about "traveling to heated shopping malls":)

There is one place though, I can write about for today - St. Paul skyline from the high bridge overlook. We usually go here when dont have any place in mind and just wanna take a drive. The overlook provides a panoramic view of downtown St.Paul and the upper landing across the river. One can simultaneously see planes landing every five minutes in the St Paul airport , boats across the river and amtrack train chugging along on the riverside. wow!

With I-94 humming in the background, I take a step back and see where I(we) belong- and I see this fast paced, monotonous, repetitive but enchanting life that I can never get enough of and I am ready to jump back into it. Crazy crazy world with crazy crazy people :)

3 comments:

Krish said...

I dont know if the world is crazy..but the ppl sure are! [;)]..Does that mean the fall season is over and no more golden yellow leaves??[:(]

SSJ said...

hey ur blog looks awesome..saw it after a long time....

wild rose said...

2 krish--yess :( the fall is the shortest season-lasts perhaps a week , if u get lucky maybe 2!

2 ssj-- thanks a ton suvi! now, that does mean i have to update it :)